Kit de levante para Toyota Tundra 2007-2016 de 3"
Rough Country's 2.5" - 3" Leveling Suspension Kit for Toyota Tundra is the most innovative way for you to level the front of your vehicle with the rear, allowing you to dial in the angle you desire. Featuring a set of front, upper strut extensions, this kit can accommodate up to a 33" tire. This kit now includes two sets of 0.25" spacer shims, which can be used in addition to the strut spacers to fine-tune your level angle. Each shim provides roughly 3/8" of lift. Use both for a full 3" level, or fewer to leave a little rake in the front end angle - this is specifically great for individuals who prefer a slight nose down look for an aggressive head-on view, or routinely pull trailers and haul items that would potentially draw the nose up from a full level stance. Designed by Rough Country's in-house Research and Development team, these components are engineered for a precise fit and incorporate superbly with factory equipment. A set of skid plate spacers allow use of the stock skid plate, and all components are easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock height. A set of differential spacers help maintain factory ride quality, promoting optimum angles for the front CV axle after lifting.
Kit de UPGRADE a LONG ARMS, Jeep Wrangler TJ 97-06
- Increased ground clearance
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
**KIT POR IMPORTACIÓN MARÍTIMA 30-45 DÍAS**